Monday, June 22, 2015

Time Out!


Well, you might've noticed that lately there's been a lack of activity around here. That is due to a significant "life event" for my family and me. We are staging a house to sell and preparing to purchase another and relocate. After 12 years in the same place, this is a sizable undertaking! Heading up a family, holding down a job, volunteering at church and small group, and this whole "house thing" leave no time to research and write a blog. The blog is in time-out!

Thank you for your patience. My love and passion for 70s-era Jesus Music is stronger than ever, and the blog will be resurrected before you know it. The best is yet to come...literally!

6 comments:

  1. Hope to see this all back soon. We've been enjoying it thus far and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement. I can't wait to get back at it!

      Delete
  2. Just discovered your blog. Have been enjoying reading pass posts. I am a Pastor on Long Island and turned 18 in 79 and grew up with many of these musicians. I will never forget hearing "Why Should the Devil have all the good music" for the first time in 74. Ironically I have just this week been digitalizing old CCM that I have the LP's to but have missed listening to. After recording pantano salsbury I looked them up and found your blog. Look forward to checking in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your interest, Steven, and thank you for the kind words. Folks like you are why I'm doing this!

      Delete
  3. Brother, I sure pray that everything has worked out in all your endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey George...Yes, everything worked out great. We sold our place and bought a house that better met our needs...closer to church, closer to work, closer to our kids' friends. We were able to do both closings on the same day! We're really loving the new place.

      Delete